Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How time flies...I built this blog in October of 2009 to share myself with my communities. I adore design and find it to be a great stress reliever, motivator and means of expression. Ironically, I was diagnosed with MS in 2005, just around the time I got my associate degrees. MS can be a creator of great stress, motivation destroyer and at times leaves me without the ability to process thoughts, speak or walk. My life now balances between a few planes,  they are Remission and Relapse. I have been actively involved in copyright compliant graphic design since the early around 2000, long before it was the gold standard for designers. Design is one of my releases. Between ministry, family school,and my ever changing health status, I rarely have time to design but that is about to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment