Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pain Beyond Belief

I'm at the mercy of my right arm. The pain is horrible.
I can't move my arm can't move my body because the pain intensifies
the pain ranges from my pointer, thumb, finger and extends to the middle of my forearm
I can't move.
I can't do anything it just hurts the pain is horrible, I am just stuck here
the immobilization does not stop until it's ready just when you think it's done
and try to move, the sensation of heavy fire swells if you try to move it intensifies
i am literally at the mercy of my fingers
I can't move until it releases me
I don't even know how to describe this pain,
i have never experienced anything like it.
similar to a charlie horse but on a grand scale
I use the time to pray,reflect and appreciate
At times, the pain is so severe that i fall into a daze to try and hide.
It wakes me up, i have only had one attacked while awake
I really feel like i am being held hostage by 3 fingers in my body,
three little fingers
I pray most of the time but now this one is over.
I'm so exhausted because I don't to screem, cry, move or breath heavy any voluntary actions intinisify the pain
Most of this entry was recorded with dragon dictate on my iPad. I did edit the dictation

No comments:

Post a Comment